Sterilux® AMD Bulky Gauze Bandages
Sterilux AMD regular and antimicrobial gauze bandages are sterile, single-use wound bandages consisting of 100% cotton, highly absorbent gauze. The antimicrobial gauze bandages are impregnated with the mixture of polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride (PHMB) and benzalkonium chloride (BKC). The antimicrobial activity of the PHMB and BKC helps resist bacterial colonization with the bandages.
- Size Options: 4.5” and 4.5” Antimicrobial (all sizes are 4.1 yards long)
- All bandages are packaged in paper/plastic trays
- Made without optical brightener or chlorine
- Designed for exuding wounds and burns, surgical incisions, wound packing and more
- Not made with natural rubber latex