Emulsion Dressing is designed to provide a non-adherent packing for wounds, providing a moist environment conducive to wound healing. It is made of a knitted cellulose acetate fabric coated with a formulated petrolatum emulsion. The knitted fabric allows wound fluid to move through the dressing without adhering to granulating tissue and minimizes skin maceration.
- Size Options: 3x3, 3x8
- Removal of these dressings causes minimal trauma to the wound bed and patient
- Aids and supports autolytic debridement
- Designed for surgical sites, skin grafts, dermal ulcers and abrasions/lacerations
- For lightly exuding wounds
- Not made with rubber latex