Tegaderm™ Film consists of a thin film backing with a non-latex, hypoallergenic adhesive. The picture frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing the potential to stick to gloves or itself. The dressing is breathable, allowing good oxygen and moisture vapor exchange. It is a waterproof, sterile barrier that protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids. An intact dressing protects the site from outside contamination.
- Size Options: 2⅜x2¾, 4x4¾, 6x8, 8x12
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- May be worn up to seven days
- Can be used to maintain a moist wound environment to facilitate autolytic debridement
- Helps to prevent skin breakdown caused by friction