CoFlex® TLC XL 2-Layer Compression System
CoFlex TLC XL is a two-step, non-latex compression system. Layer one is a foam roll with odor and itch control properties. Layer two is a short stretch, moisture-resistant compression bandage that provides the proper levels of working pressures to promote venous return. This system is designed to work together and provide continuous restorative compression for up to one week. A nylon stocking is included for ease of use and patient comfort. Apply nylon stocking over the completed dressing for ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets.
- Sizing Option: 4”
- CoFlex® TLC delivers a two-step short stretch performance with high working pressure and low resting pressure
- TLC XL has the same properties as standard CoFlex® TLC, but has an additional 2 yards on each roll for larger limbs
- Visual indicators provided for ease of application - ovals become circles when the intended compression is achieved
- Both layers bond together when applied to keep system in place
- For patients with an ABI of 0.8