Optifoam Basic sterile dressings are made of hydrophilic, polyurethane foam that will cushion and protect the wound. These dressings allow the transfer of oxygen while the dressing absorbs and provides a moist wound environment. These dressings are designed for comfort and ease of use, as the flexible nature of the material conforms readily to body contours. Smooth, small pore foam helps ensure pain free removal at dressing changes.
- Size Option: 4x5
- Hydrophilic and semi-occlusive
- Ideal for bony prominences and site care
- Micropores in the foam help minimize the chance of granulation tissue migrating into the foam
- Designed for shallow to deep wounds
- For moderate to heavy exuding wounds