Caring Cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls are comfortable and highly absorbent dressings that can be used as a secondary bandage or a primary dressing on any wound type. It is a 6-ply, 100% cotton roll bandage intended for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult to dress wounds. Its unique crimped, open-wave design provides maximum absorbency and exceptional cushioning. Its tightly finished edge minimizes lint and decreases the risk of contamination to the wound. This gauze bandage roll is replacing our 8350 bulky gauze roll and is Kerlix comparable.
- Size option: 4.5” (4.1 yards long)
- Gently stretches and conforms to body contours
- Sterile, individually packaged rolls
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Can be used as primary or secondary dressings