FourPress® Four-Layer Compression System
The FourPress Compression Bandaging System consists of four latex-free bandages that, when applied as directed, provide compression for up to seven days. The sub-bandage pressure at the ankle (21cm circumference) will be in the 30-40mmHg range. Sub-bandage pressures will be slightly higher when applied to an ankle with a smaller circumference and will be slightly lower when applied to ankles larger than 21cm in circumference.
- Consists of a cotton padding layer, short stretch layer, high stretch layer and a cohesive wrap
- Bandages work together to provide sustained compression for up to seven days
- Easy to apply and secures without tape
- For the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions
- Not made with natural rubber latex