Statasorb Composite is a waterproof composite dressing with four distinct layers for versatile use as a primary or secondary dressing. Layer one is a non-adherent contact layer that protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue. Layer two is a soft pad that absorbs drainage and layer three is a non-woven backing with an adhesive border to securely hold the dressing in place. Layer four is a semi-occlusive, waterproof polyurethane film that helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment.
- Size Options: 4x4, 6x6, 4x10, 4x14
- The viscous formulation leads to increased stability at the site of the wound
- Aids and supports pressure ulcers and incision sites
- Designed for partial to full thickness wounds
- Can stay in place for up to seven days