Kate Farms® Pediatric Peptide 1.5
(12 Per Case)
Kate Farms Pediatric Peptide 1.5 is a complete nutrition formula, containing 375 calories, for pediatric tube feeding for children with impaired digestion. It is specifically developed for ages 1-13 years old and is a hydrolyzed organic pea protein formula from prebiotic soluble fiber from organic agave inulin. This formula is perfect for a child that has an allergy/intolerance to milk, soy, corn, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. Kate Farms Pediatric Peptide 1.5 has a complete amino acid profile with a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score of 1.0. This formula is perfect for tube feeding and/or oral supplementation.
- Flavor options: Vanilla, Plain (12 cartons per case)
- 13g of protein to promote weight gain
- Made with organic MCT oil and prebiotic agave inulin
- Flows smoothly through tubes without the need to be watered down
- Lactose-free, vegan, plant-based, gluten-free
Please note nutritional products cannot be returned.